Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 14 Apr 2001 to 15 Apr 2001 (#2001-101)

Dear Lee-
Apologies- My e-mail went out before I intended.
I suggest that you contact Dale Roylance at the Princeton University
Firestone Library. Recently they had an extraordinary exhibition of Art Deco
pochoir book and prints from the Fry Collection. The library has  more than
two hundred books and albums of the period. They may be able to assist you.
Alice Simpson