Lana Mills no more?

--- On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 "Susan K. Gaylord" <skgaylord@MAKINGBOOKS.COM> wrote:
The Lana Mills are no more, apparently now a bed and breakfast,
and obviously the paper is no longer being made.
--- end of quote ---

Is this the same papermill which makes Lana Laid paper?  I called one supplier
and they said it was discontinued and they had none in stock.  Another supplier
had the paper and told me there was no worry about it being unavailable.  Does
anyone know the definitive answer?

Thanks,
Eric

 Eric Alstrom       Hanover, NH