Re: Onion Paper

Just a reminder for those of you interested in unusual papers. There are
still a few places left in this class offered this July in Portland , Oregon.
For more information contact pagrass@aol.com.

Handmade Paper in 2000 with Cal Ling. We will examine the special qualities
of cotton, linen, silk, rayon and especially hemp for translucency,
durability and sustainability. We will also investigate dimensional books
(armatures, avant garde bindings) and making shaped papers for these
purposes.