Re: Persian ink

Paul T Werner wrote:

> 1) I've learned never to assume that a "Persian" manuscript is really
> Persian. Watch out for Indian Islamic manuscripts!

It's just the one page. Actually I bought it in
Iran and there's some peculiarity about it (I forget
what now, it's packed away) that makes it likely
to be Persian.

> Of course, Susan, you might want to cut to the chase and write on paper
> with sulphuric acid, but do be careful, okay?

I just wondered if anyone were doing something
similar as part of their art. I'm not sure what's
in Fiber-etch, but hopefully it's safer than
sulphuric acid!

--

Susan Fatemi
susanf@peer.berkeley.edu