Re: Arna Paper and edition book again

Falkiner's in London has a wonderful collection of papers but might prove
expensive in the mailing.  Perhaps someone on the list might have contact
info for them.  Did you try Brenda Broadbent's Paper&Ink (can't find my
catalog but will look for it) or John Neal's (1-800-369-9598)?  Daniel Smith
in Washington might also carry it.  If you want more info on these, I'll try
to find it for you.

Angee