Book Arts in Spain?

Hi, All.

Does anyone have any recommendations for book or lettering arts in Spain=20
within the Madrid -- Valencia -- Barcelona triangle (although we'll also go=20
as far north as Cuenca)?

Thanks!

Neala
in Los Angeles where ANGELS are cropping up all over the place!  Please be=20
sure to check out my website (below) to see 'our' angel!

                                   =20
Neala Coan
Penaninknc@aol.com
<A HREF=3D"http://www.nealacoanstudio.com">http://www.nealacoanstudio.com</A=

=E2=80=A6but still under some construction--please be patient  : )