Re: Book Arts in Spain?

Paul,

As usual, you are the BEST source!  Thanks! and yes, we do plan a side trip=20
to Girona/Gerona!  ...and since I'm a photography 'nut' as well, you can be=20
sure I'll be taking lots of photos, so I'll be happy to send you the good=20
ones!

Hasta luego!
Neala

                                   =20
Neala Coan
Penaninknc@aol.com
<A HREF=3D"http://www.nealacoanstudio.com">http://www.nealacoanstudio.com</A=

=E2=80=A6but still under some construction--please be patient  : )