Re: Book Arts in North Carolina

North Carolina State University in Raleigh has a Crafts Center that offers
various art classes to both students and the general public.  I have
participated in their Book Arts class and found it to be wonderful.  The
first several classes were spent making our own paper.  During the remaining
classes we constructed artist books using the papers we made.
Also in Raleigh is the Sertoma Arts Center.  Recently they added a Bookmaking
class though I do not have current info about the class.
   Julia