Presses for Sale

Meanwhile, we have two NEW wood and steel table-top nipping/book
press to sell at cost.  Our man who makes them made two more than we
needed. They are not our normal size. they are 16 x 17 and open about
14" they are very heavy duty, If you wanted, you could crush an
elephant in one of these presses, provinded you had his cooperation
with getting him in there. They are very nice looking pieces of
equipment and would certainly be a valuable addition to anyone's
bindery. As I said before yhey are being sold at our cost: $400.00
each.

For more details you may call toll-free 800-869-1534, or email
<craftbook@aol.com>

PICTURES AVAILABLE.

Thank you.

Ed Stansell