Re: Davey Phone Number

>Can anyone help me with a phone number and/or address for the Davey Board
>Company?
>
>I have tried 201/653-0872 in Jersey City, NJ, the Directory Assistance for
>Jersey City and the 800 Directory Assistance with no luck.
>
>Thanks
>
>Artemis

The Davey Board Company was bought out by RockTenn Company.  The phone
number is 770-448-2193 & the web address is:
        http://www.rocktenn.com

If you only need a small amount (RockTenn most often deals in truck loads)
you should try Gane Brothers.  The phone number is 1-800-323-0596 and the
URL for them is, coincidentally enough,:

        http://www.ganebrothers.com

    "All my life I wanted to be someone;
  I guess I should have been more specific."
               ~ Jane Wagner ~

  Duncan   http://www.campbell-logan.com

       Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
             Minneapolis, MN