Hand Papermaking Auction 2001

Hello...

Hand Papermaking's annual online auction opens for bids tomorrow, April 21.
Thanks to generous donors, this year's offerings include an 1825 edition of
Hansard's Typographia, signed proofs from the deluxe edition of Cathleen
Baker's biography of Dard Hunter, a newly designed paper pulper from Lee S.
McDonald, a complete set of Bookways magazine, watermarked sheets, raw
fiber, videos, slide kits, and much more. April 28 is the final day of
bidding.

Click the auction link at www.handpapermaking.org for photos of each item,
plus details on how to place a bid. Contact me directly if I can answer any
questions.

Thank you for supporting Hand Papermaking!

...tom