From:   Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Bev
Sent:   Friday, April 20, 2001 2:10 PM
To:     BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject:        Re: Dolphin Papers

Dena,

They have a very, very wide variety of papers.  There are swatch books to
look
at and/or purchase.   In their new building (actually an old building, G.C.
Murphy) they have started setting up an art supply store with other things
than just paper. When they have discontinued papers, they set them out in
the
store. There's street parking or parking behind the building.  I believe
they
have a new catalog out or just about to come out.

Bev Mahoney
Indiana Historical Society

Dena Robertson-Greenberg wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> Does Dolphin Papers have a good selection of papers?  I am going to be in
> Indianapolis in June. Are they retail or wholesale?
> Thank You, Dena

                            UNSUB Book_Arts-L
                           ALL COMMANDS GO TO:
                        LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU