Center for Book Arts Summer Classes

Since many classes fill quickly I though list members might tolerate an
unformatted preview of the Center for Book Arts Summer 2001 class
schedule. There are no links to this from the cba website-- this is the
raw file which I will organize properly within the next couple of weeks.

Meanwhile, here's your chance to register for classes before anyone else
finds out about them. All the usual favorites are offered and a bunch of
new classes as well. The new facilities are fully operational and there
is a revitalized creative spirit and welcoming attitude, thanks in large
part to the CBA's executive director, Rory Golden. This is the first
time in several years that a practicing book artist has been at the
administrative helm, and it makes a difference.

Studio rental is again available, hourly or monthly.

http://centerforbookarts.org/workshop/summer_2001.htm

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com