Re: Jacques Board Shear Video

In a message dated 4/21/01 10:43:32 PM, tonyaaa@USA.NET writes:

<< I saw reference in an archive some time ago that a "How To" video was
in the works, showing maintenance and adjustment tips for the Jacques Board
shears. >>

Yes, a video has been in the works since last October at GBW Standards. I
have been told that they have finally found someone to edit and add titles.
Hopefully, it will be available soon. I will add you to the list, and let you
know.

Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA   16695