Hong Kong Travels

Hi All,

My boyfriend just returned from a business trip to Hong Kong and liked
it so much that I may be able to talk him into going back with me later
this summer.  Anyway, are there any spots/shops that a book & paper
artist shouldn't miss?  I'd love to hear about your favorite Hong Kong
haunts!  Thanks.

Kara
karonimo.com/resources/