Hewit Online

**This message has been cross posted.**

We would like to apologise for the recent problems that have been
encountered whilst ordering from our Online Catalogue and Shopping Cart.  We
would also like to thank those you who drew our attention to this matter.

We are delighted to advise that we have updated the 'shopping cart' software
and have also moved to a faster and more robust server and that normal
service has
now been resumed!

Thank you for your patience,

best wishes,