Re: flat files

Yes, we still have the flat file plans available.  The set is $14.95,
and you can build a 7 drawer flat file for around $100 in materials.
The place you get the wood cuts it using our cutting diagram, so all you
have to do is to screw the pieces together. If you need more info,
please email me.

Sally Jackson