Re: Book arts in northern Italy

Been brought up many times, and fully searchable via the Book_Arts-L
Archive. The URL is <http://www.philobiblon.com>

Remember, if you think it's been posted before, it probably has, and
everything posted since day one is in the archive. Somethings even twice.

Peter

Philobiblon: Book Arts Different by Design
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>