Re: Bone folders

Some are bone, many are plastic.  In general, plastic ones are cheaper.  I
like ones made from teflon.  They do not burnish the material being
creased.  At PBI a couple of years ago they had a workshop on making bone
folders from teflon.  Many of the resulting products were impressive

Now that I have restrained myself, I cannot resist another option:
Jawbone of ass

There are still others, but in the spirit of teflon, I'll let them slide
by.  It's a long, slippery slope.

R*