Re: Microfiche images

It would probably be easiest these days to use a scanner which can
scan 35mm slides and go from there.  The images are smaller than slides
so some cutting/pasting in something like PhotoShop will be required.

As an aside, a librarian told me some years ago that Sue Allen's book
included the first use of color microfiche.

Jack

>I just purchased a copy of Sue Allen's book on Victorian Bindings. The
>multitude of images included with this small book are on microfiche. Is it
>possible to translate these into larger color copies or digital images and
>if so how?
>Theresa

Thompson Conservation Lab.
7549 N. Fenwick
Portland, OR  97217

503/735-3942 (voice/fax)

http://www.teleport.com/~tcl

"The lyfe so short; the craft so long to lerne"
        Chaucer, Parlement of Foules, 1386