Bone folder

Someone told me my first bone folder was made from camel bone, and for a
couple years I would fantasize about long desert journeys everytime I
folded down pages for a book I had printed. I loved that bone folder.
You can imagine my surprize one day when someone looked it over and
pronounced COW. Upper leg bone of cow sawed in half lengthwise and
worked with a rasp, files, and sand paper. One of the greatest tools
ever. Steve