A book installation in NYC

Dear Book friends-
Below is information about an installation
which consists of  4 large book/sculptures
within an environment.
It is the largest thing I have done so far.
If you are in the area I hope you can
stop by. If you would like a card, please
contact me off list with your snail mail
address.  Thanks so much.
regards
Miriam Scaher

Solitary Confinements
A Family Portrait
an installation by
Miriam Schaer

May 5=ADMay 25, 2001
Opening Reception
Saturday, May 5  12-3 pm

Ceres Project Room at
The Elizabeth Foundation for the Arts
323 West 39 Street, Room 306
between Eighth and Ninth Avenues

Hours: Fridays12-6 PM; Saturday s12-3 PM
or by appointment: mschaer@earthlink.net; 718-788-2029

This project was funded in part with support from the Puffin =
Foundation, Ltd.,  and the former New York City Chapter of the =
Women=B9s Caucus for Art.