Re: paring stone?

Omega Salvage in Berkeley California a few months ago had several hundred
antique grey litho stones imported from France with ceramic designs on them.
The prices were about $50 - $100. Amazingly they were in perfect shape for
stones that old. The grey ones have a finer grain and are not commercially
available anymore due to the quary in Germany (so my litho teacher told me)
has been depleted for over 30 years. New yellow litho stones sell well over
$300, maybe more now. I don't have the phone number for Omega Salvage but if
your in Northern Calfornia, check to see if they still have any. Maybe they
ship?

- Rich Spelker, San Francisco, CA