Re: Dem bones

>   I was going for the humerus - sorry you missed it. You'll just have
>   to take out your scapula and carve me up.

Being raised a good Catholic altar boy, in grade school during times of
certain religious fervor, I would wear a scapula* around my neck. Unless I
was flipping pancakes with them.

Michael Brady
jbrady@email.unc.edu   http://www.unc.edu/~jbrady/index.html

* Actually, it's a scapular, referring to hanging over the shoulders.