Bookmakers International

I am looking for current contact information for the bookbinder's supply
company Bookmakers International in Riverdale, Maryland, if it is still in
existence. The most recent info I have is from 1995: telephone 301 459
3384, which connects me only to a sort of answering system for unrecognized
telephone numbers, and my calls are never returned. I would be happy to
have information on other bookbinding supply companies as well, especially
ones that are easier to reach.

Thank you,
John Cutrone
The Arthur and Mata Jaffe Collection