Stainless micro-spatulas

Hi,

Does anyone know where you can still get the wide 6" polished stainless
micro-spatulas, formerly offered by Metal Edge, Inc. (cat. #BMMS, p. 76 of
catalog Volume VIII)?

The latest order for them yielded a much narrower version. Though these
are useful, I prefer the wider model, given the choice of one or the
other. Metal Edge says the narrow ones are it for that cat.# now, and that
the wider ones are no longer available.

In case it would help in locating them, or if you have some of these
ordered and would like a preview of what you'll be getting, I posted an
image of their comparative silhouettes at:

http://php.indiana.edu/~gaharris/spatulas.jpg

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Garry Harrison