Re: Custom-Woven Bookcloth

In a message dated 6/5/2001 9:56:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time, WMNTR@AOL.COM
writes:

<<Other Grains --- I am still looking for sources of different types of
graining materials (without having to make custom photoengraved plates from
an image)  -- ANY IDEAS?????>>

Dear Bill,
My local hobby shop sells styrene panels with various grains (pebble, wood,
etc.) which I have used to texture and print studio made bookcloth. Best
James

James Tapley Hand Bookbinder
2077 Thirteenth Street
Sarasota, Florida