SILK PAGES

A while back, someone mentioned a company that sold silk upon which you can
photocopy. There was also a humorous exchange about using it for
slippers/shoes.  I e-mailed the company, and never heard from them.
Unfortunately, I had deleted the info. Can anyone help me out with the name
and address?! Thanks. Allison Brown