Printing workshop in Verona

BOOK ARTS PROGRAM
at the J. Willard Marriott Library
announcement

Dear Colleagues:

I want to alert you to an exceptional opportunity. An eight-day
handpress workshop will be offered this summer in Italy.

Alessandro Zanella will teach the workshop August 26 through
September 2, 2001at his studio in Verona Italy. The workshop is
limited to six participants.

Alessandro is the proprietor of Ampersand, one of Italy's leading
private presses. After working with Gabriel Rummonds at the Plain
Wrapper Press between 1976 and 1982, Alessandro established
Ampersand, where he has printed limited edition books on his
1854 Stanhope handpress for the last two decades.

I invite you to visit Alessandro's web page to see pictures of his
studio and for details of this printing workshop.
  http://www.jump.net/~ltrpress/workshop.html

Sincerely,
Madelyn