Mummy bandages, uuh!

To Paul T.Werner,

Reading your message my smile in a crescendo manner burst into a big
laughter. Thanks for pulling a moment of fun out of alchemically
sinister matter of the use of mummy bandages in our era! My st...ch
was starting to t... (a degree in archaeology didn't help me much I
guess).

--
Rezan Peya Gökçen,
rgokcen@uoguelph.ca