Julia in England...

This is from a young woman living in England. Perhaps someone here can help
her out.  Pat
___________________________

From: "Julia Ferguson" <Jferguson@humber.ac.uk>

Hello

I live in Hull, which is a small town in the north east of England and I am
very interested in learning the skill of bookbinding.  I would have loved
to join your apprenticeship scheme, but unfortunately I have a small baby
boy (4 months old and as cute as can be) and partner here in the UK, so
basically it's not feasible for me to desert them.

Do you do any courses in England?  Or any form of distance learning?

I certainly hope so.

Thanks

Julia