Re: Confusion at MatrixArts

Good to hear that some work has been returned.
I spoke on the telephone today to Jessica at MatrixArts who sounded very
overworked, and she explained that the art works were slowly being
returned and she is sorry for the delay. (I didnt think to ask about the
catalog.)

So I guess I am a little less worried.....