Re: Julia in England...

I don't know of any courses in Hull, but there are courses at London College
of Printing and the City Lit.  Roehampton College used to be famous for them
too but I've a feeling they've stopped doing them - not sure.  Some of them
are part time so maybe you could travel down to them once a week?
Regards
Deb Rindl
London