Re: Bindery business for sale

Hugh,

Good morning, I just read your message. I am curious how much are you
asking for?

I am a Book Artist looking for a niche in a small busiesss where I can
work in my home studio.  With your experience I am wondering if you have
any suggestions how I can start to build a  Wedding Guest Book business.
I just finished a first commisssion this past weekend with a lovely
woman wanting to help me get customers. I spent nine days making this
book-in other words a promotional job. I think it will be a perfect
place for my skills as a painter, printmaker, letterpress printer,  book
designer, design binder, and boxmaker.

Any suggestions will be helpful. Especially how to charge..

Thank you and good luck.

Sharon Long
Wonky Bindery
1005 54th St. E.