Re: Klucel G

Klucel G is mostly used to consolidate old leather and therefore should be
dissolved in alcohol (ethanol is commonly used). Best is 1% solution. If you
treat old leather never use water because the leather will darken. Use soft
brush to apply Klucel G solution onto your leather.

Irina Gorstein
GSD, Harvard
Cambridge, MA