Homemade book cloth cont.

Hello all,

I am still wondering about bookcloth--NOT joining cloth to paper as several
respondends wrote about, but what was in the first message a week or so ago,
that is using a mixture of wheat paste, methyl cellulose and acrylic paint
on muslin.  It sounded like there was no paper involved just the fabric and
I am still wondering just how you apply the mixture to the cloth.

The message also spoke of embossing the cloth with textures.  Again I wonder
how this is done.  If there are parts that are sticking up to the abrade in
use?  Or is it a more subtle thing?

Just curious.

Joyce Jenkins,
Petersburg Alaska