End: Klucel G

Thank you to everyone who responded.

I've often seen the speed with which questions were answered but until now
have never been been a recipient of such help.  It's *truly* amazing.

Duncan - Bookbinder, Cat Herder, Dolphin Safe!

    "All my life I wanted to be someone;
  I guess I should have been more specific."
               ~ Jane Wagner ~

  Duncan   http://www.campbell-logan.com

       Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
             Minneapolis, MN