chinese silk papers

Paper Pleasures carries Chinese silk paper and brocade paper frrom
Yuemei--Eastern Art collection. They advertise it for ink jet and they print
their business cards on it. To my eye it doesn't look good--it is fuzzy at
the edges. To me, only some of the stunning German (from Hahnemuhle) and
Italian (from Fabriano) papers look good when printed by ink jet.

Even when a paper is listed as being good for x, in my experience, you have
to try it.

Alice
Paper Pleasures
270 Columbine Street