Re: Homemade book cloth cont.

Bill,

I often use an airbrush to apply dyes.  Is your mix of starch paste,
methylcellulose and acrylic colorant too thick to spray?  No streaks, pretty easy
to control, although color matching can be difficult and tedious sometimes.
Cleanup is a bit of a pain as well, but the resulting coloration is satisfying.

Carol
Eugene, OR