Re: Art or Design

Not something I've thought about much lately, but when I used to muse on
these matters many years ago I reached the conclusion that once something
has been presented as art it isn't really possible to say that it simply
isn't art at all.  But it is of course quite possible to say that as art it
is bad or trivial (with provision of reasons for these views).