Re: Literacy Project Help

In a message dated 6/14/01 12:02:11 PM, ksjoblom@CAPCURE.ORG writes:

<< I did find a couple copies of the Johnson book overseas,

You can get a copy of Paul Johnson's book through the Heinemann Catalog.
He has several excellent books about making books with children. The address
I have is 361 Hanover Street, Portsmouth, NH 03801. If I can find my catalog,
I will post a phone #.

Leslie