facsimile copying of books

I need information on copy services that specialize in facsimiles of
books.  I have a book that is not suitable for rebind or repair.  I could
box it but would prefer to have it copied onto archival paper and bound
since it is part of the permanent collection and no longer available for
purchase.

I appreciate any help....thanks,
Claudia Stall

Claudia Stall
Head, Collection Preservation Unit
San Diego State University Library
and Information Access
San Diego, CA  92182-8050

cstall@mail.sdsu.edu

"Be kind, do your best work, and touch the earth
gently"