Re: facsimile copying of books

A division of Information Conservation Services does this within the
Etherington Conservation Center  in Greensboro, North Carolina .  Call
1-877-391-1317 to get more info about the reprographics program.  Or check
the website for ICI at <www.icibinding.com> .  You'll probably get some
information there.