From: Kay Moller [mailto:moller@spot.colorado.edu]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 12:27 PM
To: Carl Stewart (E-mail)
Subject: FW: facsimile copying of books

Carl,
        You could inform them about this, eh?

                        Kay

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Claudia Stall
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 11:59 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: facsimile copying of books

I need information on copy services that specialize in facsimiles of
books.  I have a book that is not suitable for rebind or repair.  I could
box it but would prefer to have it copied onto archival paper and bound
since it is part of the permanent collection and no longer available for
purchase.

I appreciate any help....thanks,
Claudia Stall

Claudia Stall
Head, Collection Preservation Unit
San Diego State University Library
and Information Access
San Diego, CA  92182-8050

cstall@mail.sdsu.edu

"Be kind, do your best work, and touch the earth
gently"

                            UNSUB Book_Arts-L
                           ALL COMMANDS GO TO:
                        LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU