Re: Literacy Project Help

Hi Lotte,

No, I didn't get your info.  At least, I don't think I did.  The response to
my email has been overwhelming.  I did actually find a copy of the book.
Thank you so much for forwarding my email to him. His work definitely has a
huge influence on what I am doing. There are not many people who have done
this on a large scale as he has, so I can learn a lot from him.  Thank you so
much for your help.

Kara

--
Kara Sjoblom