Thank You

I am still responding to emails, but I just want to thank everyone who
responded to my question about teaching book arts to kids.  The response
has been tremendous. This is the most helpful list I have ever
encountered. Thanks so much to all.

I also want to apologize if I occasionally respond on list when I mean
to respond privately - sometimes I forget.  Sorry!

Kara Sjoblom
karonimo.com/resources/ <http://www.karonimo.com/resources/>