Re: ultrasounds scans and photo paper

Hello,

I have just been toying with the same idea. I had two ultrasounds already
(baby's doing fine so far!) and found that the paper for one was already
fading by the time I got the second one. So, I scanned them with a flatbed
scanner, sized and cropped in Photoshop, and then printed out copies on my
Epson color printer.

I know there are archival issues with consumer-level color printers and
inks, but the color printout seems more stable than the original ultrasound
photo stock. This way I can resize the scans if I need to for whatever book
expression I give to these photos...
You could keep the originals in an envelope tipped into the book, and see
how they do.

Jocelyn Bergen
Zephyrine Press