Re: wool and plastic

As I see it, you have several options to try. Try to break the plastic from
the wool in miniscule pieces, long and tedious. Boil the plastic soaked piece
in water, and remove the plastic as well as possible when it softens. Be
aware that the wool is going to shrink in the boiling water, though. Try
microwaving the wool on low temperatures to see if the plastic will soften or
the wool burns. Untested ideas are all I can offer, I wish you good fortune

B Graham