Re: Kezaco?

Sorry about le gobe-le-'tit-gouque. I had no idea it would look like
that. Anyhow, the URL for the IHL / Institut d'Histoire du Livre, Lyon,
is:

http://ihl.enssib.fr

And they have an English-language page. Just as well, since I think
about half the faculty this term are English...

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com