Archival Mist

When I was at the Stationery Show Preservation Technologies was demonstrating
a product called 'Archival Mist' which it claimed makes all paper acid-free.
Does anyone have any experience with this product. From the brochure: safe,
permanent solution ot the problem (of acidity), easy-to-use, non-aerosol
spray product, non-toxic, non-hazardoux, non-flamable and odor-free.

Does anyone have experience with this wonder product? Should I order some to
carry in my store? Is it good stuff?

Alice
Paper Pleasures
270 Columbine Street